Simple Interview: US Documentary Filmmaker

Hello, good morning Mrs. Leah Mahan. I’m Tamara Deliesza from Film and Television Faculty, Jakarta Institute of Art. Do you have times about 5 until 10 minutes for some questions?


1.     About documentary film in Indonesia
Okay, may I ask you what do you think about documenter film in Indonesia is?

2.     Indonesia as object but the film less favorable
Sometime, I watched National Geographic Channel and some kind of them. I found that Indonesia is one of favorite object or setting for making documentary film. Unfortunately, our local documentary films with the very same place and object, often obtained less favorable outcome than the ones which American makes. What do you consider in your opinion??

3.     Make viewers interested in
Compared to the America, numbers of viewers of documentary film in Indonesia is very small, could you tell me who are the viewers in America? And why American viewers interested in documentary film?

4.     Government participations
May I ask you what your government do for supporting documentary film?

5.     Media/TV independent support
Is there any media or TV independent for supporting documentary?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marselli Sumarno (Wawancara Singkat)

Sedekit PR untuk FFI