Talent Release
TALENT RELEASE
I, the undersigned below :
Name:
ID / SIM Number:
Experience:
Products:
Budget:
Media: Digital & Socmed Non-TVC Non-Contracts
Shooting Date:
I as a model stated that I guarantee my statement above is true if I am proven to falsify the statement after I take part in the casting process and sign the talent release before shooting, I am ready to be responsible for the losses incurred by PT. PESUASENI KREASINDO by replacing the minimum production cost of Rp. 100,000,000, - (One Hundred Million Rupiah), the maximum of all production costs. And if I am proven to falsify a statement after the shooting process, I am willing to replace all losses, the minimum of all production costs and the maximum is the other costs incurred such as the cost of advertising in the media that is forfeited due to this problem. These costs range between Rp. 500,000,000 (Five Hundred Million Rupiah) up to Rp. 5,000,000,000 (Five billion Rupiah).
I agree that CV.PERSUASENI KREASINDO which produces the above advertisement has full rights to all the production of both film and or photo or other forms of media (hereinafter referred to as "material") and to reuse the production. CV. PERSUASENI KREASINDO also has broadcast rights and intellectual property rights within the agreed time and with the coverage area of the Republic of Indonesia.
Me, as a model guarantee that: ALWAYS READY AND ALWAYS TIMELY and will provide time whenever needed for the smooth production of these advertisements, such as re-casting, workshops, wardrobe fittings, changing styles hair (hairstyle), shooting to finish and others. (Please on time)
I sign this cooperation agreement with full awareness and without any coercion from any party.
Jakarta,
Model
______________________________
Knowing,
Producer Talent Co
________________________________ _____________________________
Comments
Post a Comment